CDL Licensing Services
Things you should know when scheduling a CDL physical:
What you should bring to your appointment:
- Please sign and complete page one of the CDL Examination Form and bring the entire form with you when you come.
- A copy of your job description.
- All of your medications.
- A copy of your current license.
- If you have obstructive sleep apnea, please bring a printout from your CPAP machine.
- If you have a history of a chronic illness or take medications for example: CAD, CHF, Diabetes, or have had surgery in the past 5 years, you must bring a note from your specialist and a copy of any labs done in the past year.
- Check or cash in the amount of $125.00
Back to Services